All the information or images on the www.slsp.sk website are subject to the Terms and Conditions for Using the www.ersteprivatebanking.sk website (the "Terms").
￼The website operator of www.slsp.sk is Slovenská sporiteľňa, a. s., Tomášikova 48, 832 37 Bratislava, ID 00151653, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court, Section Sa, File no. 601 / B (the "Operator").
The Terms are supplemented, issued and amended solely by the Operator. The Terms apply to all persons entering or using www.ersteprivatebanking.sk website (the "User").
￼￼In accordance with the Act no. 618/2003 Coll. on copyright and rights related to copyright (the "Copyright Act"), the Operator is a person authorized to exercise property rights to this website, especially to authorize its use.
￼With the exception of the Terms, disclosure of any data or information on the www.slsp.sk website shall not be considered as a legal act leading to the establishment of a legal relationship between the Operator and the User, unless stated or agreed otherwise in individual cases. Legal relations established between the Operator and the User of the website are governed by the wording of the Terms existing as of the date of establishment of such relationship, unless stated or agreed otherwise.
The Terms shall not be applicable to information, documents and other data published on the www.slsp.sk website or acts performed through www.slsp.sk website that are binding for both parties on the basis of an agreement concluded between the Operator and the client of the Operator in carrying out transactions under special regulations, particularly under the legislation governing the activity of the Operator.
￼Specification of rights and obligations of the Operator and the User:
- By using www.ersteprivatebanking.sk website, the User confirms to have been acquainted with the Terms, to agree with them and to respect them.
- The Operator grants the User the right to use www.ersteprivatebanking.sk website exclusively for his personal needs. Any other use of this website (as a whole or of its separate parts) is subject to the prior written consent according to the Copyright Act.
- Access to and use of www.ersteprivatebanking.sk is free of charge.
- The Operator reserves the right to refuse or restrict access to www.slsp.sk website to anyone, without stating the reason.
- In majority of cases, you can use and browse on the site www.ersteprivatebanking.sk without providing personal data in accordance with Act no. 122/2013 Coll. on Protection of Personal Data. Nevertheless, access to certain sections of www.ersteprivatebanking.sk website and their use or the use of some services that can be used through this website may be conditioned by the Operator by provision of the User´s personal data. By providing any personal data or other information through www.ersteprivatebanking.sk, the User ￼agrees to their use only for the purpose of informing about products and services of the Operator and protecting the rights and legitimate interests of the Operator.
- Provision of any information by the User to the Operator through this website shall also be deemed to be the User´s consent to the Operator with the use of such information in order to pursue the Operator's business in an unlimited scope for an indefinite period, but at least for the period during which the User would be authorized to grant such consent according to generally binding legal regulations.
- No obligation of confidentiality shall arise to the Operator in respect to any information provided by the User, except where such an obligation arises from the contract of the Operator with the users, or if such obligation results from ￼￼ generally binding legal regulations.
- The User may not transfer any information violating the valid legal rules of the Slovak Republic or being contradictory to accepted principles of morality to the www.ersteprivatebanking.sk website or through it.
- The User shall not interfere in any way to the technical nature or content of www.ersteprivatebanking.sk website without a written consent of the Operator. The Operator has the exclusive right to make changes, removals or supplements to any part of the website.
- The aim of the Operator is to minimise technical errors. Some data or information on this website may have been created in erroneous files or formats, therefore it is impossible to guarantee that the www.ersteprivatebanking.sk website or services provided thereof will not be damaged or otherwise affected by such problems.
- The Operator strives to provide up to date data and information through the www.ersteprivatebanking.sk at any time. Nevertheless, the data and information published on this website may not necessarily be full, complete, accurate or up to date; they are indicative and not binding, unless stated or agreed otherwise in a particular case.
- Although the sources of information used by the Operator are generally considered as reliable, the Operator shall not be considered responsible for the accuracy and up-to-dateness of information adopted from other sources to www.ersteprivatebanking.sk website.
- Information on this website may contain links to external ￼￼websites that are beyond the control of the Operator, and for which the Operator shall assume no responsibility; the Operator does not examine, verify or monitor the content of these websites.
- The information and any images at www.slsp.sk website are provided in the way they are published. The Operator makes no warranty as to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the published information and images, and he disclaims liability for any content errors or incompleteness of information and materials expressly. In connection with such information and images no guarantee is being provided, including (but not limited to) third party non-infringement warranty, proprietary rights, their application to the business purpose or suitability for a particular purpose or attacks by computer viruses.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable legal rules, the Operator shall in no way be considered liable for any damage whatsoever, including (but not limited to) direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage, losses or expenses arising in connection with this website or its use or impossibility of its use by any person or in respect with their fault, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or another failure.
The Terms are valid and effective as from the date of their publication. The Terms were published on 1 November 2008.